Fall Protection/Scissor Lift Combined
This one-day combination course is designed for warehouse workers, department stores, manufacturing companies and maintenance departments who only work with Scissor Lifts.
Currently this course is offered onsite for group training. Contact the office to make arrangements for your training today.
Cost is $225 (minimum of 4, maximum of 12)
Open classes and Blended Learning course will be available in early 2021.
- CSA, ANSI and OH&S Legislative Standards
- Manufacturer Requirements
- Fall Protection systems
- Fall Protection Planning and Rescue Planning
- Practical component of Fall Protection which includes, Inspection and Maintenance of Fall Protection Systems and their Components as well as Donning a Full Body Harness.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Factors Affecting Stability
- Load Limitations
- Scissor Lift Components
- Practical component of Scissor Lift includes, Hazards Assessment, Pre-Use Inspection, Function Tests and demonstrating Safe Operation for each participant
Certificates are valid for 3 year