Fall Pro Recertification
- MUST have a Valid Touchback Safety Fall Protection certificate to participate in the recertification course
- MUST have Gov’t issued Photo ID
- Review of the new CSA updates
- MUST successfully complete new Calculations (OHS)
- MUST successfully complete an Inspection exercise, Donning/Doffing of Harness and Fall Pro Plan with limited assistance from the Instructor
- MUST successfully pass a closed book exam of 55 questions
The recertification process is designed for workers who have been working regularly with Fall Protection and who are confident with their knowledge of Regulations, Manufacturers requirements as well as ANSI and CSA standards.
If unsuccessful in completing this course, you will be required to participate in full course and pay the regular fee.