March 20, 2024
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Energy Safety Canada
Confined Space Entry & Monitor
Cost : $165.00+tax
Gov’t Issued Photo ID Required
Venue: Touchback Safety
Venue Phone: 780-455-5573
Venue Website: http://www.touchbacksafety.comAddress:
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
COMPANIES WITH AN ACCOUNT : an invoice will be sent out upon completion of the course with a copy of the certificate(s). if you require a PO and did not leave it in the comments section, please send us an email with the PO#
- Available on North and East side of the Touchback Safety building OR
- Street parking on 121 a Ave.
- DO NOT park in our neighbor’s parking lots
- if designated spots are full then park on the avenue
FOOTWEAR POLICY :
- Must wear Closed toes shoes for all courses, equipment training will require Steel Toed Boots for the practical portion.
- During Winter/Spring months, Bring Indoor footwear, or use the shoe covers provided at front entrance, this helps keep our floors/stairs dry to to prevent Slips and Falls.
- Your class may be on the second level, if there are any medical issues that may prevent you from using the stairs then we ask that you notify us at the time of booking to make the appropriate accommodations.
- Concession items are available to purchase for cash only (chips, pop, snacks, noodle bowl, KD bowl)
- Bus Stops are located on 118ave and between 156 street and 160 street
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE POLICY
- 48 Hour Notice to Cancel
- 12 Hour Notice to Reschedule
- Fee is non refundable if you do not show up for the scheduled time.
- To Cancel or Reschedule please contact the office by calling 780-455-5573 or emailing email@example.com